Pinhoti Trail

Pinhoti Trail is a 116.7 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Dalton, GA that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

116.7 miles 16889 feet Point to Point

Directions from Piedmont: Travel 7 miles east on Hwy. #278 to reach the north trailhead.

My girlfriend and I looked for the trailhead in Dalton, Ga but could not find access to the trail, anywhere despite seeing signs for it all over the place.. Sadly, we left disappointed

Is a great hiking trial , I just walked like 2 hours , but the view is great and the way is rocky and quiet !!!! Makes me fee super relax :) God is great !!!▶️▶️▶️⤵️✔

Perfect spot for an amazing view.

I recently hiked section 7 of this trail. Beautiful views. Parts can be rough over all great hike. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but it would be great if someone could post all 31 sections so we could correctly mark the sections we hike. :)

Great trail. Rough terrain, strenuous elevations, beautiful scenery and overlooks. Well marked trail, with limited water access. Great camping opportunites.