Pine Mountain Trail

Pine Mountain Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cartersville, GA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

There are two loops connecting Pine Mountain - the East Loop and the West Loop, 4.31 miles total with scenic views. This is a rugged and challenging hike that reaches 1,562 feet above sea level. Once you reach the top of this mountain you will be at the highest point in the City of Cartersville.

Awesome work out on the West Loop. Had a great time with my wife hiking up and around this awesome trail. We have hiked to the old quarry many times but not by way of the West side. Glad we did! Beautiful.

Beautiful but very rocky

Short and rewarding with a lovely view at the top!

I did a sunrise hike on the East Loop. The view was superb!

A close friend and I would hike this short but awesome trail frequently when I lived up in the area. Very pretty. It was here that I saw for the first time in my life a very small amount of snowfall. We stopped once and took a nap on a cliff side. Definitely recommended!

Great hike. Did west and east loop. Lots of elevation change which makes for a good workout!

Trail is very rocky. High chances of tipping.

great views. nice workout

One of my favs...doing both loops offers a nice

Blue blaze was great.

A great little hike with a beautiful view from the top.