Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caution: These are hunting grounds.

Nice hike, and beautiful payoff at the end!

it was so beautiful!!!
the trails can get a little narrow. you have to wait for another person to pass by you. but the trails are not to bad. I couldn't accomplished the whole Trail. had my daughter 11yr with me. she has a bad ankle and it started hurting so I decided to cut it short and not go up the East Loop but most definitely going back to finish out the whole Trail!

Nice and not too crowded.

It was our first hike with our new puppy 11 week old Alaskan malamute and we had a great day hiking it's a great trail to hike on!

Beautiful winter hike. Took about 2.5 hrs since the trails are mostly crusty and sometimes slippery ice. Had the trails and the quarry to myself today most of the day, didn't pass another person until I was leaving out. Wouldn't hurt to have a few more blazes otherwise great hike.

Great hike, with an interesting 19th century quarry along the way. Great parking well marked!

Nice hike ! Slippery after a fresh rain. Hike the west circle with caution when it's wet. Great one for the dogs !

Enjoyed the trail today.

Beautiful views and nice elevation changes. Great place to view the autumn colors.

Absolutely gorgeous hike. we recommend the full 4.1 miles!

We walked all of it and loved the cliff hugging trails, deep quarry pool secluded by rocks and hills, and the fun bridges!

great trail me and my son did it today was my first hike.