Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, GA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful views and nice elevation changes. Great place to view the autumn colors.

Absolutely gorgeous hike. we recommend the full 4.1 miles!

We walked all of it and loved the cliff hugging trails, deep quarry pool secluded by rocks and hills, and the fun bridges!

great trail me and my son did it today was my first hike.

Awesome hike with hubby. Out enjoying the cooler weather!!! Great morning for a hike.

There are so many amazing things to say about this trail!! We did the complete 4.1 mile loop and loved it. It was steep in places and narrow, but it was beautiful throughout the hike. The views of the mountain are breathtaking. The bridges are different and fun. The rock quarry is amazing!! Our pup hiked a lot of it, but also caught a ride in her papoose for the uphill hiking. We loved it!! Oh, and a bonus was that my husband saw 4 wild turkeys!!!

Awesome hiking trails! I agree that it needs to be marked better. We've done the East loop twice so far-it's a great workout-not for someone who can't climb narrow, steep trails though. We're going to brace the West Loop next time, which is supposed to be much more difficult. These trails are not for young children-you'll end up carrying them which would be very difficult! Beautiful views and raw landscape!

Wonderful trip to the old quarry. Climbed the rocks and had a great picnic.

First timer for the east loop. Was a great trail with some moderate inclines. Could be marked better but it is what it is. The quarry was very nice. Would come back. Steep inclines not for toddlers/preschoolers. Rocky and potentially treacherous.

Enjoyed it, first timer here. It was not well marked though. Tried to do the East Loop but ended up on the West Loop.

I'm sure it was because I was a first timer. Can't wait to run it.

The incline on the west loop (going straight at the split sign) is no joke. Great work out. Might be too much for dogs. Took 2 hours at a moderate to fast pace. Didn't pass a single person on the trails. Lots of spider webs.

Great trail and pretty quarry! The trail is a nice mix of easy and slightly strenuous. Well maintained but not frequently traveled so spiderwebs a plenty!

Great hike!

Easy double loop with short grades. Could jog this trail.

Fun trail and the quarry is a nice surprise/place to rest.