Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

It was our first hike with our new puppy 11 week old Alaskan malamute and we had a great day hiking it's a great trail to hike on!

Beautiful winter hike. Took about 2.5 hrs since the trails are mostly crusty and sometimes slippery ice. Had the trails and the quarry to myself today most of the day, didn't pass another person until I was leaving out. Wouldn't hurt to have a few more blazes otherwise great hike.

Great hike, with an interesting 19th century quarry along the way. Great parking well marked!

Nice hike ! Slippery after a fresh rain. Hike the west circle with caution when it's wet. Great one for the dogs !

Enjoyed the trail today.

Beautiful views and nice elevation changes. Great place to view the autumn colors.

Absolutely gorgeous hike. we recommend the full 4.1 miles!

We walked all of it and loved the cliff hugging trails, deep quarry pool secluded by rocks and hills, and the fun bridges!

great trail me and my son did it today was my first hike.

Awesome hike with hubby. Out enjoying the cooler weather!!! Great morning for a hike.

There are so many amazing things to say about this trail!! We did the complete 4.1 mile loop and loved it. It was steep in places and narrow, but it was beautiful throughout the hike. The views of the mountain are breathtaking. The bridges are different and fun. The rock quarry is amazing!! Our pup hiked a lot of it, but also caught a ride in her papoose for the uphill hiking. We loved it!! Oh, and a bonus was that my husband saw 4 wild turkeys!!!

Awesome hiking trails! I agree that it needs to be marked better. We've done the East loop twice so far-it's a great workout-not for someone who can't climb narrow, steep trails though. We're going to brace the West Loop next time, which is supposed to be much more difficult. These trails are not for young children-you'll end up carrying them which would be very difficult! Beautiful views and raw landscape!

Wonderful trip to the old quarry. Climbed the rocks and had a great picnic.