Summit-Pigeon Hill Loop Trail

Summit-Pigeon Hill Loop Trail is a 5.8 mile loop trail located near Kennesaw, GA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

okay for me this is NOT moderate this was hard. so so worth it but, hard!!!

Good local trail for staying in shape or conditioning for bigger hikes in north Georgia. Expect a lot of foot traffic.

Another solid local hike. lots of foot traffic

A great after work hike. Usually more traffic until you get to "Little Kennesaw Mt," after that it tends to get a little more quiet. Great to use for training for longer treks. It's nice to take a rest at pigeon hill, very serene. Lots of awesome history, too.

Kennesaw is the best! Great trail moderate to strenuous

I loved it! I was very happy to have my light walking stick (heavy trail sticks not needed for this hike) the views were very nice and I met very nice people along the way. As far as the terrain it could be difficult if you decide to take the pigeon hill trail to the top of the mountain there are quite a lot of rocks and a moderate elevation if you are not in shape or not prepared it could be tough going. The only complaint is that the signage was terrible I mean basically non existent. I saw a lot of folks not aware of which trail they were on or where they should go. I would highly recommend this hike if your ever in Marietta :)

Rugged.