Pickett's Mill Red White and Blue Loop Trail

Pickett's Mill Red White and Blue Loop Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dallas, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Open only Thu, Fri & Sat.

We made numerous attempts to hike this Trail. however between work and life we were never able to catch this spot open. I was not aware that nature could close, however this Trail is only open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Every other spot I've encountered is open daylight to dark. Also, there is a $5.50 fee per person just to hike the trail. Good thing I only wasted time driving to this site once, but I definitely won't be doing it again! Just one more thing that makes me loath Paulding county. I'll stick to trails in Cartersville thanks!!!

The trail itself is alright, talk to the ranger and get permission to hike , the creek and actually see where the waterfalls of blood from the civil war battle happened

Love this trail.
Historic and beautiful.
Saw a family of deer along the creek.

Well done interpretive trail. Pretty hilly.

Lovely trails. Good hike. My only issue is that they charge you $5 entrance fee even though I had my GA State Park decal. They see themselves as a historic site, which they are, and that warrants the charging of the fee. The trails hike around the Pickett's Mill Battle Field. They do not have very good maps for the trails either.

Very nice trail. Very private - we only saw a couple of people on the 3 mile loop.

Nice trail, however there was a fee to enter. You received a numbered map that had points of interest along the way. Nice creek side views and varying elevations, but not too difficult. We took my 7 year old little cousin who had very little complaints and only asked to be piggy backed twice:)

Really nice trail system. Has a Cabin on one of the loops (white), various fields on other loops. Well marked trails. You can get a trail map at the visitor center for no additional cost that gives you points of interest. There are markers along the route that show you which direction to look, and what section to read on the trail map. Lots of interesting information that shows you what you are looking at and what happened where. Great fun!

Went here as a kid with my family so I don't remember much about it.

Closed Sun-Wed. Would have been nice to know before making the trip!

Went on the blue loop. Not a bad quick hike but a little frustrating that they dont have historian markers explaining points of interest along the way.

I still have one more loop to do but waiting hard to fit my schedule with the park only being open Thurs, Fri, Sat.