Mount Tabor Trail

Mount Tabor Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dallas, GA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The trails really need to be marked better but it was nice. I took my dog & he liked it!

Awesome family trail

I want to start by saying that the system of walking clockwise some days and counter clockwise on other days is strange and confusing. With that being said, my mother and I started on the "blue" trail that is on the right side of the parking lot because we honestly did know where we were supposed to begin. The first half of the trail was nice and it was smooth sailing, but then we get to a spot where you can go left, straight, or right and there aren't any markers to tell you which way you should go and that is when the chaotic trails started. If you go to the right it will take you across a bridge and eventually lead to a " No Trespassing" sign. If you go straight from the three way spot it will take you to another left or right trail. The trail to the right leads you to marker 11 of the green trail and the left will take you back towards the beginning. So it basically comes down to the trails starting off nice, but then half way through it turns into crisscrossing trails, dead ends, and "shortcuts" that people have made in order to find their way back to their car. If they had the trails marked more clearly and a map at the information board explaining the three different trails that we cross through I would have given it a better rating. I honestly don't have any desire to hike this trail again.

It was a nice light hike. Weather was perfect and most of the hike was super quiet.

Makes for a nice afternoon!

Great trail for walking or hiking. It's not very strenuous and there aren't any major inclines. The trail twists and turns a lot and there are lots of roots and rocks in places. The trail will take you along creeks, through a couple of pine groves, and through hardwoods. The trail markings leave a lot to be desired and can be confusing. Stay on the beaten path and you'll never be far from civilization.

Very fun trail I used to ride back in Georgia. Super tight, with a few climbs and even a few sections that are pretty fast. I miss them

Fun direction trail, plenty of alternate loops with a few climbs. something for everybody