Kolb's Farm Loop Trail

Kolb's Farm Loop Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Marietta, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Nice trail. Well maintained. Has water fountain with dog bowl right around mile 2.

Pretty flat hike. Quiet and peaceful, not too many folks out, even on this weekend morning.

Great trail for running!

Awesome trail for running.

Great. well marked

Fun little trail. Easy enough to do with kids and animals, but still long enough to enjoy. Saw some Wild Turkey, a few Deer, and a ton of Squirrels.

Wide clear trails. Enjoyed the walk by the small creek. Horse poop mines throughout though.

The trail was good really enjoyed the views but it's a 5.5 mile loop not 9.8. I would not say it's a easy trail but would also say it's not very hard.

This trail is 5 miles not 9.8. The blue mile marker posts start at the trailhead near the parking lot on Cheatham Hill Road. I love this hike. As far as the horse dropping goes, it is all vegetable matter unlike the dog droppings that some folks refuse to pick up. This is by far my favorite hike close to home.

Our all-time favorite close to home trail! The dogs love splashing in the streams during the summer months and it's a great time for the whole family!

I mean, are they coming in the middle of the night to poop and then leaving?

Listen up, if there's horse poop everywhere, how come no one has seen the horses?? You all see the horse poop, but no one sees the horses......

The signage has improved a lot. It is pretty easy to follow the loop.

Glad we found this trail! My husband and I enjoyed running this last weekend and we are planning on using it frequently. Yes, there were many piles of horse manure, but if you pay attention, it's kind of fun dodging them and darting around on the trail, it was kind of like a game! Lol! Signage could have been better, but, we figured it out, its really not that hard to make a loop out of this. The trail had some nice bridges, and could be quite serene at sometimes but then you would find yourself running parallel to a busy road for just a minute or two. Challenge wise, it was not that hard but great for a Sunday run.

Not a great trail for us. The signage was bad, very bad. I did not find it to be a loop but a turn around. Not alot of canopy in some areas, so it was hot. We did se a few deer, alot of horse poop and the unknown Soldier gravesite touched us...

Seriously one of the best trails in metro Atlanta. I think I have run this trail over 1,000 since 2003. We would run to it from Marietta High School when I was on the Cross Country team. It has some good hills of varying length and steepness spread out perfectly over 5.6 miles. I usually walk up the last big hill at the end. It is the perfect cool down.

They have done a lot of work on it since 2010 because Coca-Cola gave the park a $50,000 grant. Volunteers do the labor so that money has been used well. There are mile markers every half mile and a water fountain with a doggie fountain halfway through the loop.

You can really zone out and you won't see too many people usually. I hate the horseback riders though! They think they own the trail and the runners are just in the way. I'm like, "get off your high horse!"

For a longer route, run to Burnt Hickory when you finish the Kolb Farm loop.

It's more of a walk than a hike. There are a few hills, but my husband and I routinely walk this trail on nice Sundays with our dog. Used by horses, so sone poop to watch for, but its close by, nice and outdoors! We like it! Plus it's free to park! Yay!

This trail is more of a horse trail with some ruts from ATV's. Lot of horse manure and not much scenery. It was a little confusing on which trail to take but we found our way.