Jekyll Island Bike Trail

Jekyll Island Bike Trail is a 14.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Jekyll Island, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

I'm not much for riding bikes, but this was really fun. A lot of things to see along the way. I suggest stopping by the Driftwood Beach as you ride by. One of the best places you will ever see. You can also hike from entrance to beach down to pier couple of miles I think.

Beautiful, easy trail with tons of scenery. My family and I love Jekyll!! Bring bug spray. Make a point to see Driftwood Beach.

Awesome ride. Even saw some deer with fawns on the trail

Great ride. the weather was perfect and there wasn't too much traffic on the trail. Seen lots of birds, Squirrels and rabbits along the way. Stopped along the way to take in some of the sites.

My family bikes the coast side to Driftwood Beach every year.

My husband and I flew into Jekyll Island. We rented an electric car while there. Fun! We drove around the island. Beautiful island. Would make a great first or second home. I walked on the walking trail behind the island campground. Took about one hour. Lovely hike! There is a bird sanctuary on the island also. By far in the top two of the five islands that I have visited!!!