Jake Mountain, Bull Mountain, Saddle Back Loop Trail

Jake Mountain, Bull Mountain, Saddle Back Loop Trail is a 20.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dahlonega, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

The Alltrails app is incorrect, I tried to use it to take me to the trailhead but I ended up on a wild goose chase. Bummer.

LOVE riding horses here!!

We had a blast out here biking! Definitely challenging at some points but tons of fun as you ride from west to east.

Love these trails! It has everything you want in a mountain bike trail. Climbs, views, creek crossings, descents., etc. The local bike group and horse community have done a great job. It is well marked and a blast!

Great single track! Did blue trail first but had to stop about a mile in - creek too wide and too deep to cross without soaking shoes (too cold for that). The purple trail has steady climb but well worth it. I bike with my dogs - this trail looks like it has lots of horse visitors.

The Climb Up Bull Mnt Trail in Counter Clock Wise Direction has some technical and Steep Parts!!