Indian Seats Trail

Indian Seats Trail is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Cumming, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Too bad pets are not invited. Would have been 5 stars

The trail is ok but very crowded.

Well marked trail, space for traffic and gorgeous views. Definitely worth the short drive up from the city

Lived here many years and never did this hike till a friend recently took me. Will be my go to hike for outdoor exercise and a great view at the turnaround. Good elevation changes to burn some calories

love this trail, love the view.

Me, My husband and 9 yr old daughter enjoyed this trail a lot. We ended up walking around 3.5 miles and by the end we were worn out. Lol the trail we walked had a lot of terrain and I wouldn't think it would be a great running trail. (Although several people were running it). We will be going back for sure. I haven't been active, other than my job, so it pushed me. There are a lot of hills. Cool thing about this particular spot is that there were several trails to chose from. And don't be fooled, when you get there the name is actually sawnee preserve.

Views are fabulous. Plenty of trails for all skill levels.

Great views at the top. Need good shoes as lots of lose, small rocks on the trail. Very popular on the weekends. plan to stay at the top for awhile as the views are amazing.

Good trail and easy hike. Perfect for an evening activity.

Nice hike. Great visitors center too. Good for kids!