Haw Creek Park Trail

Haw Creek Park Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cumming, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Haw Creek Park, located off of Echols Road and spanning approximately 85 acres, includes an approximately 3.3-mile multi-use trail for both foot travel and mountain bikes. Pavilions and a multi-pod playground with a woodlands theme are also among the parks features.

Nice trail. I went there with my kiddos and they loved it.

Great

great mix of trail, gravel, power line roads. had a ball on trail#2 for the day. it would be fun on a bike and there were a few out today.

pretty disappointed that there was no river or lake view . plain trail, it was nice but not at all as described! I uploaded a pic of the "river" .

A little tough to navigate, because hiking goes one way, biking another on alternate days. The 'loop' isn't really a big circle, and paths cross, so bring a map with you the first time. A little hilly, but still very good for a run.

Hoow is good trail for mountain bike

I'll give this trail system 5 stars because of the many switchbacks and alternate mountain bike trails. The trails are well planned and fun to walk/hike for the whole family. We also enjoyed seeing a large whitetail deer make its way through the woods.

Not great for hiking, but good for kids and mountain biking.

Amazing trail for both running and biking. Easy directions for safety if running. Extremely well maintained

Great time outdoors with my daughter. actually saw a total of 4 deer bedded down just off the trail. She got a huge kick out of it and truth be told so did I.

We love this trail. We go with our 7 yr old on his 6 speed mountain bike, 4 yr old on his single speed 16" bike, and my 2 yr old strapped to the front of my bike. We all love it. The 4 yr old has to walk (well, he is usually running) his bike to the top of a few inclines but today he had some cleats on which really helped him keep his feet on the pedals and he was doing much better. This trail will definitely give our boys a lot of room to improve. My 7 yr old said, "nothing gets better than this!" after his first run on the trail. Great work out and lots of fun! A great "gateway trail" if you want to get your kids addicted to mountain biking.

Trail well maintained, quiet, and easy. Great place for a quickie hike, but also popular with runners and bikers.

I really enjoy this trail. I bike and run it regularly

Signs along the back are confusing. Lots of tight turns, not hilly. Convenient place to run and great play areas for younger kids.

I've been on this trail a few times now and really enjoy taking my 8 year old son with me. We mountain bike it but it is a tough ride for him. Also great for walking. Signage is a bit confusing but follow the direction for that day and you should be fine.

First time here with my wife and her new bike. Great ride. Easy rolling single track. Great short ride for beginners. Take a few loops and enjoy. Directional ride depending on day of week. Shared with trail runners.