Harbins Park Trail

Harbins Park Trail is a 11 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dacula, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great scenery. Very quite and nice facilities.

Great trail and wonderful changes in elevation to challenge those knees of mine!

Great for new riders

Nice local park with very nice mountain biking trails. Nothing too technical. An overall nice ride through he woods. Have come up on deer crossing the trail a couple times.

A county park with impressively maintained trails. The hiking trails are unblazed, but the maintenance on the pathways always made it pretty obvious where the next step would be. However, this is a particularly boring forest with almost no impressive views, wildlife or features. That said, if you're looking for a short drive to a moderate length hiking trail, this is a good spot.

completed

I love this park. I put in over a hundred miles a month here and always manage to never hike the same hike. A great park close to home to prepare me for long distance hiking

Good trail and Park for the kids. Lots of different options for walking and riding trails and hiking! Blueberry bushes and relaxing play ground for kids, bbq, more.

I take my family mountain biking mostly shaded and wildlife was plentiful

I mapped 6 miles and the hiking trail was boring. Took my dog and he was even bored. Nothing special, just an easy walk through the woods with the loud noise of planes flying low. Wasn't impressed and if I want to hike 6 miles, I'm gonna go somewhere with a view.

Awesome trail.Entry level to intermediate with a few drops and downhill once you pass the creek,Its got map signs all over with help locators,although the maps don't show true north so you can get lost and the giant you are here Star can get confusing.Nice bike wash, pretty scenery and lots of riders most of the time.

Good trail, well marked. Interesting coming to an intersection with signs saying illustrating horses take one path, hikers another and bikers a 3rd.

Had sooo much fun on this trail today, never got too winded but also had some excitement. Not quite ready for the jumps but the trip down the granite was a blast. 8 miles went by quick,

I run quite a bit here but I'm not a huge fan. I find myself bored halfway through my runs. It's a nice park and the trails are maintained nicely; I just can't seem enjoy my runs here anymore. However, I still recommend this park for both running and MTb.