Gainesville College Bike Trail

Gainesville College Bike Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Gainesville, Georgia that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

What a great surprise, once we found it. If you follow Google maps the entrance is on the left right before the "dead end" sign. Based on previous reviews we were expecting a flat service road here. How about a half-mile in, we crossed a bridge take a left and about 50 yards down there was a trail that went up the mountain, we follow that for 2 miles. Up and down mountains,windy, and great trees. There was some traffic and factory noise, I went there for some time with my daughters and to work out. I'll go back to explore the other side of the mountains where the bike trails go up and into.

Terrible trail, boring scenery, you could see buildings in the background the entire time, got lost halfway and didn't know where to go after that, and very muddy spots the entire way. Possibly the worst trail I've ever walked.

Fun, easy trail. It was great for our boys (ages 6, 9 and 11) on their bmx bikes and not too hard on us parents with our hybrid bikes (though chunkier tires would have been prefered)

The trail was really nice but it did take a while to find. The trail itself is also marked as a bike path which can be confusing if you aren't sure where you are. The service road was also very muddy so if you are looking for a shorter walk that makes it more difficult.

Great trail, not a lot of incline so made for an easy run. Lots of super muddy spots in the middle so wear durable shoes.

Not to bad of a trail. It would be really nice if it was marked better.

Great short trail run guaranteed to see white tail deer and a red tail hawk or two. Not a a lot of uphill so it is fairly fast. Park at the tennis courts near the hwy 53/ Walmart entrance to the campus. You can jump on the trail next south of the track. Parking on the main part of the campus can be a huge challenge during the week. Also it is now University of North Georgia Gainesville Campus and no longer Gainesville College, in case you are confused by the signs.

Did a 5.3 mile run on the trails. Enjoyed racing the occasional train that came down the tracks that parallel portions of the trail.

My cousin brought me here on my first mountain bike ride. Loved it. Easy trail for beginners

Fun and challenging for starting off on your mountain biking.

Just finished, great trail for novice riders great cardio workout. Not to difficult but will wear hard on inexperienced riders. Trails could be marked a little better but overall a very nice ride

Excellent trail. Singletrack heaven. This is a easy and fun ride. Watch-out for tree rats darting in front of you on the back side of the trail.