Flatrock Trail

Flatrock Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Columbus, GA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

great place for family...

Good trail to walk dogs on! I enjoy it because it's close to my house and most times it isn't crowded.

Great local park! I have walked/jogged the trail with my dogs, and although the trail is poorly marked in some area, it is very enjoyable. Even in the areas where you may lose the trail, the lake and the river kind of keep you on track, plus my dogs love getting their feet wet from time to time. Overall I enjoy every trip to this family friendly, well maintained park and my dogs get a kick out of the trail.

Run Flatrock Park many times, good beginner trail (trail running). Overall the course is relatively flat with tight turns. Few obstacles such as roots or rocks to contend with, markings are not very good, however the shortness of the trail allows you to find your way out rather easily if you get turned around. One additional benefit is having the Fall Line Trace (rails to trails) next to the park for additional mileage if you desire. Like the other reviews the park is family friendly with other activities and picnic sites throughout.

A great place to bring your kids, dogs and a picnic basket. Open air seating, the water is fun and rails to trails is right nearby.

FLat rock park is a very nice place to bring your family. Between the Frisbee Golf Course or the 11.5 mile MTB Course, you cant go wrong. The Course has been in the GSC Racing series the past 6 years. The Course gets better by the year. CVA Sorba takes care of the course. technical aspects of the trail I would have to say 3 out of 5. the course is fast but not many climbs or technical areas. Kids can enjoy most of the course. I take my 9 year old and he can ride the entire course.

I really love this park. My neice, nephew and sister love it too.

I didn't get to walk the bigger trail on either visit, because there's so much to see in the front part of the park, which I could spend hours enjoying - the water area, the small rock scramble, the swings, the picnic area and the smaller trail to the lake. Looking forward to my next visit so I could finally start/complete the trail.

First time riding was really fun good workout.like that it has beginner and experienced trail

Our local trail here in Columbus GA.
Overall it is a pretty nice trail, great for beginners and experienced riders.
But if you drive a distance to ride this and you're up for more of a challenge stop by "The Bike Shop" or "Ride on Bikes" and ask for directions to "The Trail of Tears" in Phenix City AL.

Had a blast riding my bike here at flatrock!! Course was fun and challenging in every way. Hit only one tree haha due to going to fast in right places but over all was a great place to ride. Glad I live next door to it now haha.