Fall Branch Falls Trail

Fall Branch Falls Trail is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Cherry Log, GA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Awesome for young kids!

this was a pretty hike for our first one in Georgia. had it not been for hiking with 4 kids and a baby on my back I would have ventured further up into the woods. I'll go back and try it all the way to connect with the benton mackaye when I don't have kiddos. Aside from that it was very populated and coming here from Montana that is not a scene I am used to but met some very nice people on the way!

This was a very beautiful hike! Me and my wife are from Florida so we never see stuff like this but venturing off to the waterfalls was awesome. We even found a little section that you can dip your feet in or even your whole body if you're brave enough! The water was pretty cold even in the summer.

Very easy, short trail that leads to waterfalls. The falls were very pretty. There is also a trailhead to the Benton Mackaye trail.

Mid-May, Sunday, 11AM. My husband and I took our 2 year old son on his first hike on Mother's Day. Easy hike. Falls were okay. There was a Lower Falls observation deck and an Upper Falls deck. Above the falls you could walk out a bit near the top of the falls. If you go further up, as far as the trail goes, there is a little area where you can put your feet in the water but nothing special. We hung out there for a bit before walking back down. It was a quick and easy hike, especially good for our toddler; he loved it. "Lalerfall! Bubbles! Rocks!" I wore him on the way up and my husband wore him on the way down and we let him walk on his own a little. Easy for all of us. Probably won't go back to this spot in particular but overall, we were happy with it and it was a great intro-to-hiking hike.

Nice little walk takes about five to ten minutes to get to the falls

short and easy

Pretty scenic walk along the creek that shortly led to a beautiful view of the falls with areas for exploring. Gradual incline, but nothing too intense. Another trail leads off to a steep incline through the woods.

Great short little hike. Trail is easy climb and easily accessible.

Great short hike to get outside!

Nice short hike to a pretty waterfall. Family and pet friendly.