Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike Trail

Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike Trail is a 12.1 mile loop trail located near Gainesville, GA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Awesome place to try different levels of mountain biking

It was a pretty cool little hike, clears the mind for sure

Great trails, well maintained, and lots of miles. It is listed at 12 miles but I think that leaves out some trails like Outer loop, Red Tail, and Coyote; all told 20+ miles of fun. Hard to beat having these as your local trails. There are roots and rocks but overall pretty smooth; for a more rugged run try Elachee - less miles but more natural trail feel.

Very fun, well maintained 70% flat

Great runnable trails that are close to home. Keep in mind They are managed and maintained by and for mountain bikers so I always step of the trail and let them by. I also try to pick any thing dropped by the bikers like gu wrappers, water bottles, etc. I even found a bike multi tool once. This is my thanks for letting me run on their trails. Lots of white tail (hence the name of the longest trail) to run in to and if you put all the trails together you can easily stretch it to 12 miles. Also, only .25 mile to the Elachee Nature Center trail head across the bridge. Both trails back to back can give you a runnable 15-20 miles. Elachee has a few more hill climbs than the chicopee trails so you get some small hill work in. Don't forget your $1 for parking donation.

Great Track!!! I went soon after a rain and it was in great shape. Not an expert by any means but the trails were fun and challenging. Can't wait to go back! The directions from the app must have been updated because they took me right to trail head.

Really fun place to train. If you can't get a good workout here, you need an agent.

A great trail for intermediate to advanced riders. Definitely get there early, this place fills up quickly.

Just rode with my two boys. What a great trail we did the short tortoise trail but it was my boys first ride will definitely ride again soon. Thanks Chckopee

Real ass kicker for any first time riders. But it is a great work out for even your seasoned riders.

Great trails , for all intermediate riders. The best Trails that I have ever been to!! I highly recommend, all that is asked for is a 1 dollar donation. Also quite easy to find off the highway. Beginners be ware, you NEED some experience. Hope this helped

Nice trail