Chicopee Woods Trail

Chicopee Woods Trail is a 13.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Gainesville, GA that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

The Chicopee Woods Trail System is a mountain biking path near Gainesville, Georgia. An extensive network of mountain biking trails.

easy to moderate. great trail to use when I don't have time to drive far off to the mountains

very relaxed well traveled trail. I would say it's easy to moderate

Great afternoon hike!

Great afternoon hike. I have actually ran on this trail as much as I have hiked on it.

I love this trail! so thankful for it to be so close to me. I am a beginner and rode 11 miles recently. it was a little tough but fun. flying squirrel is by far my favorite trail.

It was a good group of trails! Not too tough, crosses creeks, some brush and gradient changes. My dog was also pleased with the amount of shallow creek water with a few parts three feet deep to wade in. All in all, a great cluster of trails to navigate with clear markings to which trail leads where. Quarter mile markings to mark distance.

You're in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike!