Chickamauga Ramble Trail

Chickamauga Ramble Trail is a 6.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Started at 730am and finished about 5. With 22 boys and 7 adults. Scout trip and we finished with everyone and no accidents. These trails are clean and well maintained. nice views and a lot of info throughout. I would recommend this park and trails to any one.

From what I can tell there are 5 trails in Chickamauga Battlefield...General Bragg Trail, Cannon Trail, Confederate Line Trail, Memorial Trail & Historical Trail. I have been all though the park, but I got a lil mixed up on the trails when I was there so I'm not even sure where I walked really. Looking at the map now it looks like I probably walked on all of them that day at some point lol Need to go back with a trail map next time, but honestly it was fun to just go & wander the battlefield all day. :)

Great trail with great History lesson.. Only downside horses really destroy the trail in certain sections of the trail.. I would stay on hike only trails..