Blankets Creek Trail

Blankets Creek Trail is a 6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Canton, GA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A great running / biking trail. My family and I love it!

A great getaway mountain bike trail that still located close enough to the metro area of Atlanta to not be a getaway! Three different trails to match your skills. Excellent maintenance and a great experience.

Great trail to take your dog for a hike or to ride your mountain bike. This trail is well marked, the full loop is a really good workout. Easy access off Sixes Road exit of Rte 575. Let's do it again.

The trails are not marked very well. We got lost a couple times. But, it's kept very nice. Lovely scenery and mostly shaded.

It was hard on some parts of the trails, with The slopes of high elevation, and were not easy to get up the hill. But it was a lot of fun and is the best park I know around Atlanta!

well maintained! great trails. a good workout with some technical down hills, different skill level trails, and a jump track!! :)

Best mountain biking trails I've been too! Nicely kept, with a good range of trails fit different skill levels

the best trails I found around! Today it was no people so I enjoyed a lot. Next time I'll run it!

I go to this place every chance I get. its a great place to get away from eveything without actually getting away from everything.

It is a Mtn trail but we ran it. Nice flowing trails, good bit of up & down but not epic climbs. Looking forward to taking daughter to beginner trail, looks perfect for introducing to mtb'ing. Nice trail system.

Took the kids hiking there when my brother in law was in town. The trails can be somewhat confusing as there are a million twisty trails to take. It was well maintained, busy in spots and not so much as you got deeper into the woods.

great trails for mtnbking starters, and pros. plus there has never been a time i have not seen deer.