Blanchard Woods Cross Country Trail

Blanchard Woods Cross Country Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Evans, GA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

took the family and dogs for a walk. trail was marked and groomed. enjoyed the afternoon.

This park is very nice and the path appeared to be a high traffic area frequented by local walkers and joggers. The trail is well maintained and has some fairly scenic wooded areas with mild undulations. It is a good place to go for a little trek and then take a break and enjoy the other elements of the park. I particularly enjoyed watching the folks skating.

I was a little off put by the location. The trail surrounds a park/soccer field area, which creates a sort of juxtaposition -one sport against another- one that I do not like.
Aside from that the trail seemed to be well marked. I think this would be a good one to take your dog for a walk on, but not one I would use to feel "lost in the woods."

It was fun to do the short bit with my toddler, his first hike and he loved it.

I typically hike this 5k loop most mornings as it is close to my house, in the woods and has some hills on it. While if you are trying to prepare for something like Georgia section of the AT this wouldn't really get you fully prepared it is a good trail and isn't enough like a paved highway to feel like a real hike. I enjoy it, it is fairly well maintained and has lots of parking.

Great trail to run. It is actually the Augusta State home cross country course. With the main loop measuring 2.75 miles, it is great for training. If I need more miles, i just run more loops. The trail has varying terrain from gravel to grass and a couple of good hills.