Bartram Trail

Bartram Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Milledgeville, GA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Easy smooth trail. Nice ride, watch out for areas filled in with rocks, they will grab your handlebars quick!

This is a great easy secluded trail that changed scenery multiple times. My iPhone says I walked 3.4 miles. I walked for about 2 hours.

I liked it. ran early in the morning near sunrise. nice pond. big pines. a mountain bike trails done by an eagle scout. would love to come back and rode the trail but an out-of-town run was the best I could do. better than any boring circle track. a little community effort could make it even better. would not want my wife out here alone as there was no one around. probably best traveled in pairs like most places.

Nice open trails, very easy to find your way around, and good scenery

Nice and clean easy trail.

Great place to do intro camping and just to get outdoors. Don't go during the Summer though. It's way too hot