Upper Tampa Bay Trail

Upper Tampa Bay Trail is a 14.4 mile out and back trail located near Tampa, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trial is the best :)

A popular walking/jogging/biking trail. I parked at the Channel Park Pavilion lot off W Waters Avenue and headed north. My sunrise walk was a very nice way to start the day during our visit.

I love this trail

I went for the first time with my wife in the evening. It was pretty busy and not everyone respects lane etiquette but overall a very well maintained trail system. The full system (out and back) is just over 14 miles.

This trail is great for biking or running. Pretty long (14 miles). Once in a while the bridge to keep going towards Citrus Park mall is closed. Check before going on a long route.

Meh, too many people walking dogs blocking the path for bikers

Great

Great, solid trail. Very fun and clean.

Nice trail for family walking , though the map was definitely directing to the wrong area

Favorite of our family: great easy bike ride, perfect for bike outings with little ones. Recommend parking in the lot just south of Alonso H.S. on Montague, which is the start of the trail. If this small lot is full, consider parking and starting at Target on Hillsborough Ave/Tampa Rd about 1/4 - 1/2 mile south of this lot. Bridge over Citrus Park Dr provides a great resting point - fun for the kids to watch the passing cars below, and it's the biggest "hill" in the area I've found that adds fun.

I live in Tampa Bay area, and this is the trail to go for all those living in Pinellas and Hillsborough within a 10 mile radius. I like it a lot more than the Suncoast Trail just because I think it's more interestingly laid out, and you're not along a busy interstate the whole time. A lot of cyclists, walkers, and joggers. When I'm on it, I'm jogging.

directions took me to the middle of a neighborhood. no dice

This is an amazing trail! I was a little unprepared for some of the hills and although I have driven by the pedestrain bridge I never reall realized how high and steep it was. There are multiple trailheads, benches, picnic tables, and water coolers along the route. There is also a bike shop where you can rent, sell, or repair bikes. Use caution there is a bridge with a blind curve and it gets VERY narrow, please use caution.