Turkey Creek: Goode Park to Turkey Creek Sanctuary Trail

Turkey Creek: Goode Park to Turkey Creek Sanctuary Trail is a 1.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Palm Bay, FL that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, mountain biking, and canoeing and is accessible year-round.

canoeing

My favorite spot is the Tree House. I can sit under that canopy all day.

We really enjoyed this trail! The boardwalk was great for the kids. Lots of shade and plenty of places to sit and rest along the way if needed. Very peaceful and will most likely go back.

Very good family friendly trail. Peaceful and good combo of natural and boardwalk trails.

Amazing

Boardwalk was really pretty & peaceful. As soon as you get off the boardwalk you become lunch for huge horseflies! We had to run to keep them off us! Highlight of our hike was a manatee spraying out of the water & scaring us.

The boardwalks were great. Nice walk. Lots of shade.

Awesome trail, through tropical vegetation and then out into fields, a real gem. I'm a CO guy so my standards are pretty high...this place was a whole lot of fun and challenging at high speeds, flat but technical. Loved the decorated xmas tree out in the middle of nowhere....nice touch.

Nice nature center, clean restrooms, very nice boardwalk, sandy trails, beautiful river for canoeing and very shady with a fair amount of wildlife to see. It's safe, accessibility for strollers and small kids.

It was an ok place. You can see houses at certain areas and the trail gets narrow in places which is cool (depending on your preference). There are plenty of off trail sites to stop and check out the land. It's mainly a bike trail so you will have to pay attention behind you. There is also a couple wooden platforms/bridges that are always nice. Overall, I would go back.

Very nice and scenic walk. Nice for an afternoon stroll. Nice shade for those who can't be in the sun for long.

Great place. I went on a gorgeous day. Not much wildlife besides turtles. Bugs weren't a huge issue. Thought it would be longer. I think the entire trail system adds up to 4 miles. Looking forward to kayaking there!

Very nice park, lots of wildlife, and very quiet.

Great park for a hike. Tons of wildlife and tons of mushrooms.

canoeing