St. Sebastian River Preserve Trail

St. Sebastian River Preserve Trail is a 41 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Fellsmere, Florida that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

41.0 miles Out & Back

great walk!!! very peaceful and trails were marked. saw lots of wildlife. definitely coming back soon.

The St. Sebastian Preserve has 4 main trails. I tried out the 2 in the north; the Green and the Yellow trails. I started the green trail going east from the visitor center. It was good for about a mile before I hit straight-up swamp. Unless you on a horse or you are wearing wading boots, turn around here. (I was running). I took the green trail north instead, and it was good for at least 2 miles out. I also explored the yellow trail. It seemed well-suited for horses, and it was good for running. I went about 3 miles out. I saw a lot of wildlife on the preserve, including deer and all sorts of birds.