Soldier's Creek Mountain Bike Trail

Soldier's Creek Mountain Bike Trail is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Winter Springs, FL that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

bridge out

Today was our 2nd hike on this trail we all agree this is a fun family hike.

Walked the trail for first time and really enjoyed it. The bike trail was fun to walk thru with my kids as we really enjoy nature.

This is a moderate trail, nice to ride, is divided by two section, 0.6 and 0.9 miles, I little bit technical, if you try to enter from 419, it say it's close, so go around to big tree park, park there and take the pavement trail forward 17, go over the bridge and you will see the mountain bike trail on the left, updated 11 July 2016

I found it confusing and actually got lost. Lost to the point that I had to find a local street and bike almost an hour back to where I parked my car. Please be careful.

This is a fun trail to mountain bike on if you live in the Orlando area. It's actually more like a 2.6 mile loop. It's good for beginners or experienced riders. There are many parts of the trail that offer a choice of an easy path or more challenging path. There are elevation changes, wooden bridges, and technical spots. You have tree cover for the majority of the trail which makes this trail a good choice during the heat of summer.

You can also get some decent speed throughout once you get familiar with the trail.

great trail! fairly short. It was really nice to walk it. many little hills and fun biking jumps/slopes. went when it was around late day and cool and it had rained earlier. very nice. worth going. stream along the entire trail!

Perfect for a nice hike but watch out for bikers!

Great mtb spot for beginners.

I love this trail! I'm a beginner to moderate rider and this trail had a lot to offer. well maintained and very fun to ride. I cant wait to go again too bad it's 40 mins away from my house.

This is mainly a bike trail, but perfect for a hike. Don't let the bikers run you off.

Very cool place. Next to my neighborhood.

Great trail!!