Silver River Trail

Silver River Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ocala, FL that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

the swamp trail is the best of the river trails

Cool trail. Rattlesnake on the trail scared the shit out of me!

went on the swamp trail good fun easy trail with a nice ending at the spring . my 5 year old son loved it

We did the blue trail, very easy!

Fun

Went after some rain and all the standing water made the mosquitoes nearly unbearable. It was a fun hike regardless and saw deer and plenty of other wildlife (unfortunately we missed the monkeys). There is a high risk of bear encounters this year so make sure you are prepared.

Excelent, we went to the museum

canoeing

This park is absolutely beautiful. I went kayaking and loved it!!! You get to see lots of wildlife to include the famous monkeys. The river runs along the historic Fort King Village very nice site for pics. Definitely worth to visit when in Ocala area.

I run here for my long runs and I absolutely love it!

This place has it all! Even monkeys if you go when it's cool out, but watch out they want your snacks ;)

Pretty sweet trails river is gorgeous, swamp trail is best trail !