seminole wekiva

seminole wekiva is a 24.2 mile moderately trafficked trail located near Sanford, FL. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for walking, horses, and road biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

24.2 miles 489 feet

great place to walk with the family. Sun and shaded areas too. would be great for walking and roller blading too.

Used to go running on this trail when I lived in the area. It was a great trail and received a good amount of use. On nice afternoons/mornings there would be tons of bikers and runners out putting in some mileage. Nice scenery for the most part - does cross a few intersections and can break up a run/bike but they aren't overly prevalent.

The was the later part of my 100 mile ride. A few more road crossings than I care for but nice easy pace. Try it out.

Went biking with the family on the Seminole Wekiva trail. This is a very nice, wooded trail with a great park right off the trail. We are geocachers, and we found several of the numerous geo caches along the trail. Great fun!

WOW! For a leisurely bike ride of just over ten miles, my wife and I had a perfectly wonderful Sunday afternoon together. This is a beautiful area with great parking and support facilities.