Oslo Road Conservation Area

Oslo Road Conservation Area is a 3.5 mile loop trail located near Vero Beach, FL that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and is accessible from January until January.

Relatively well maintained trails - about 2 miles worth. At around 2 miles it was pretty overgrown, so I made that my turnaround point - tromping though knee-high grass that close to swamps didn't strike me as wise. The look out tower was great - I needed to bring a book on local wildlife as the variety of birds was overwhelming! It's been pretty rainy the last 2 weeks yet the trails were spongey at worst. Minimal mosquitoes/bugs too, which surprised me. Great trail that allows dogs!!

I'm going to start off with all the positives. Great birding trail, plenty of animal life, very shaded, hardly any mosquitos, beautiful plant life, and great overlook that gives a beautiful 360° view of the habitat. Now the negatives, many overgrown trails that were flooded out. Don't go during rainy season or after a rainstorm or trails will be flooded. It appeared that the trails were not be up kept.