Mount Dora Bike Trail

Mount Dora Bike Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mt Dora, FL that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for mountain biking.

This place was amazing!
First trail out of the main parking lot was called "Gravity Destroyer". I did not have high hopes, since in Florida, anything that takes you downhill only gets to work on you for barely 100 feet, and rarely more.
I fiddled around in the Skillsville area for a bit, warming up and getting my balance on my new bike, and then departed down the trail.
Theres nothing to say but that I was smiling and whooping the whole time!
Ride this place!

It was very good, very well maintenance for the mountain bike trail, I really recommend this trail...

Is there a bike club, or some sort of organized weekly ride? My son, does about 20 miles a day, but I think he'd love to join up with some sort of organized ride......anyone know? P.s. Just visited him, and your area is just lovely!

awesome trails. everything from yellow yo double diamond reds. you'll enjoy t. really tight squeezes litter the path.

Nice climb to end run. Short enough to do multiple laps. A bit sandy in corners, but fun nonetheless !

Same trail as the lincoln trail, if you start from the lincoln trail head, there is a way better parking lot.