Magnolia MTB Trail

Magnolia MTB Trail is a 2.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tallahassee, FL that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

For hikers this is just so boring. If you think this is exciting, then you haven't traveled enough.
It is great for advanced bikers! Needs some maintenance on the challenges at some spots.
For locals it's a good jogging track too.
I did it in my flip flops (had blisters from hikes the days before) and took me an hour to do the trail.

Have a blast every time we bring the dog! Just be careful of ticks everyone, we will be spending the afternoon in the vet fixing up our baby. Just check yourselves after! Will return every week to continue our hiking adventures!

I love to use this trail. its great for bringing people of all skill levels as there are parts that are easy but also pretty difficult. what I love most is being covered by the trails the whole time and how many quick turns there are. not very difficult but really fun trail.

Magnolia trail is a great trail! It's accessible from the west Tom Brown parking lot and, contrary to a previous review from another user, it is a full dirt trail. Also, the map showing the location on AllTrails is a bit off...the trail doesn't go as far west as it shows. Anyway, I really enjoyed riding this trail. It is also very well-marked with blue diamonds and ascending (or descending, depending on which way you take the loop) numbers. One of the best in Tallahassee in my opinion!

Great place to learn how to ride your MTB

Magnolia is mostly a way to get to other trails in or from Tom Brown Park. Magnolia will connect you to the Cadillac Fern and Goose Pond Trails. It's paved and shaded and a short pleasant ride for beginners or a thoroughfare for the more adventurous crowd that is just passing through.