Landing Strip Trail

Landing Strip Trail is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Oviedo, FL that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Hike to hidden landing strip and found cut through to Willingham Road I noticed a Landing Strip on my favorite biking trail on the Topo map so I decided to check it out. On the way there I took a detour to a new trail I hadn't explored. It lead to Willingham Road. I biked down the road a ways and found a shooting club. I wondered where those rifle shots were coming from! Then I went back to the main trail and rode down to the river. It as 94° outside so I was sweaty and stinky. A cool dip in the river fixed that. (Well, I guess I was still stinky). Then on to the landing strip. I waypointed the landing strip in my GPS so I would be able to find it. I dumped my bike and hiked the last half mile or so. Found it! Cool.

No one has reviewed this trail yet. Be the first!