Hanna Park South Trail

Hanna Park South Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Jacksonville, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

old growth

Just here visiting and had a great time visiting this trail. Nice trails for the beginner

Loved it! Physically and mentally was not ready for all the South Trail had to offer which made completing it that much better. Twists, turns, roots, logs, uphill and downhill...great ride to hone skills and learn on.

very nice....but to go back to the starting point we had to ride on the road....we didnt found the trail to return

Nice hike through the woods. Weather was perfect and the dog had a great time.

I loved it. Easy to follow trails. Easy access to beach

My daughter's first mountain bike ride. She wanted to do the moderate one, so we did. She did very well. A lot of quick turns, mud, and fun! We'll be back! We had a great time!

Best mtn biking in Jacksonville.

Mountain bike trails are the bomb! So pretty, and very well maintained! Would give 5 stars, but the end of the trails could use better markings to the exit/parking lot. Well worth a trip just for mountain biking though. Will definitely be coming again! Oh and we love that the tracks are single directional, so we don't worry about running into anyone. Great trails.

love this park! beautiful trails and beach.

Nestled in the middle of a heavily populated area, Hanna Park is an amazing place to enjoy the outdoors. Only a ten minute drive from my house, I popped over today to hike the full loop. The trail is quiet and secluded for most of the track. There is little change in elevation except for the occasional dip and hill, which is typical for Florida; however it is not uninteresting. There is plenty to do and see and every time I go I ask myself "why do I not come here more often".