Grassy Waters Preserve Trail

Grassy Waters Preserve Trail is a 18.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near West Palm Beach, FL that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

off road driving

The walkways through the marsh were low making it easy to view wildlife. Birds of prey, alligators, lots of turtles.

One of the best ones!!

Nice and well maintained. Saw a coral snake.

Awesome trails, the cypress swamp is beautiful. I bicycled through and saw abundant wildlife as well, in my one trip I've seen 3 alligators (sunning themselves near the canals), a dozen or so blue or white herons, ducks, and turtles. I saw some deer tracks on the trail as well. Definitely worth your time. However, the trail is not really a loop. It is more like a "U" shape that goes around the swamp, but not completely.

Awesome trails, great for observing wildlife. Nice picknick areas, great for families.

Very nice trail, we ride bikes every Saturday, about 26 miles each time. Wile life in winter was very active. Some areas are rooted but over roll I like it.

Nice easy trail. Couple options to make route longer or shorter. Saw a coral snake and a bunch of lizards. Didn't see any mammals but saw lots of drippings-small cat and maybe hog. Loop would be good for all ages and ability levels for either hiking or biking. Eagle trail is hiking only and more uneven terrain. Overall really nice, we'll maintained and easy to follow trail.

I was there once . I think it's great !, I would recommend it to advance riders because it requires physical endurance .

Nice walk on a boardwalk through cypress and marshy ecosystem. Best to go after a rain, you can hear the gators and frogs bellowing. Plus there are rocking chairs overlooking beautiful views along the way. Thumbs up.