Graham Swamp Trail

Graham Swamp Trail is a 6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Palm Coast, FL that offers the chance to see wildlife and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice hard path. Few wooden bridges, one almost a mile long. Very strenuous on a mountain bike. Bike and brakes must be in good condition (as well as your legs), Created long ago when Intracoastal was dredged and includes many extreme climbs and drops. Conditions vary greatly and best right after rain.

Use this place as my daily running trail, start and one end and go back and it's 5miles. It's a pretty easy trail I would say

The mountain bike trail was not marked not sure if I even found it. The path I went down was not keep up very well and it had a plank of wood to cross a small creek. Down trees and a very old bridge that was slippery made it a difficult ride.
Still not sure if I was on the right path. Unless it is marked better or worked on I would not recommend for biking.

There's a little bit of confusion here...there are 2 separate Graham Swamp trails; one is a wide sidewalk through suburbia, and the other is an insane mountain bike trail. The blue marker on the map currently is pointing to the sidewalk trail. To get to the mountain bike trail, park at the trailhead on Colbert Lane about two miles north of Moody Blvd. Use coordinates 29.508306, -81.161493 in your GPS if you aren't familiar with the area. There are restrooms and water fountains about a quarter mile south at the Lehigh Greenway Trail Head. You can also park here if the little lot is full at the mountain bike trailhead.

I didn't think there were hills like this along the Florida coast, but this proved to be an exciting and challenging bike trail. It's not marked in some areas, so it may require some guesswork, but I would definitely recommend it for anyone up for an adventure

Awesome trail. Great workout. Lots of climbs and descents. Best trail I have done in Florida.

Not much of a nature trail. A lot of this trail is near homes and right next to the busy road. If a nice and easy bike ride is what your looking for, this is perfect. If you are looking for an adventurous trail to get away from civilization. Don't bother with this one.

Love the wooden bridges! The high drops. Like all other reviews is a well kept trail. It has become one of my favorites!

Very nice trail. Lots of very pretty Spanish moss, and over a mile long wooden bridge walking through the wilderness. We parked at the swamp trail head and walked towards Linear Park Trailhead. Would have been better for a nice stroll on a bike, but still had a great time with our dog. Would be nice for older family members, very flat and not strenuous at all.

Great trail. You can easily bike 12 or more miles with all the additional trails that attach to this trail.

I was in Florida preparing for a wedding I was going to. My whole family was there, and we had a great time. Today, people were getting all prettied up, and the men wanted something to do. Why not have an adventure? So we loaded our bikes- the five of us- and rode Graham Swamp. We parked along Old Kings Rd. at the Lehigh Trail. After riding one of the straightest paths, we made it to the trailhead. Something is different with these trails than my mountain bike parks back home. Sand, shells, and palm trees. The seashells are awesome- you can take your pick and fill your pack with shells. The mountain bike loop is 7 miles long, with lots of wooden features to push the limits on. The vertical wooden bridge- AAHHH!!! This is a fun but adventurous bike park.

Nice hard packed trail. Has several other trails connected to it. All well marked. Hiking trail close to trail head. Few wooden bridges along the way, one being at least a half mile. Overall nice trail for a relaxing ride.