Flagler Trail Econ River - Little Big Econ State Forest

Flagler Trail Econ River - Little Big Econ State Forest is a 5.5 mile out and back trail located near Oviedo, Florida and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

My favorite hike/bike area - along Econ River I did another hike/bike along my favorite trail. I wanted to find the end of the bike trails. I found the end....it's where the river does a hairpin turn. I also saw the world's biggest spider. It was about 3 inches across. I took a picture but it doesn't show the size very well. That thing was huge!

Pretty straightforward. The end had a nice little beach with a cute bridge, just wish the trail had a few more sights along the way.

The trail was very shady and kept clean. At the beginning trail is very narrow, but after about quarter it widen. Trail is kind of boring if you are just walking since it is litally a straight line, might be better riding a mountain bike.

We loved it. Well shaded areas. The river was really beautiful.

It was a hood path for walking, pretty sights, Biggest spider i had ever seen!!

Great for pictures. Nice nature walk :)

Natural Florida in all its trail glory. Flat, wooded rails-to-trails foot/bike/equestrian path. Trail has a few small roots & sandy sections. An easy out-&-back to the Econ River.

Nice trail for beginners, some spot are block cause the weather, but in general is nice to ride, easy when you use all trail map app, you can see where you r going, I do recommend it