Disney Wilderness Preserve Loop and Interpretive Trails

Disney Wilderness Preserve Loop and Interpretive Trails is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kissimmee, FL that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from November until May.

hiked the 3 mile loop. fellow and his wife were leaving quickly because he had seen Diamondback crossing trail. I thought I wished I'd seen that. he said don't go. I went. alertly. I am an experienced hiker cross-country. carry snake bite kit in my camel pack. saw no eagles. saw no snakes. had a great hike all by myself, however. well-maintained wilderness area. stay hydrated. use walking stick.

Very easy trail; well marked. Not much activity other than a few birds.
A lot of noise coming from boats in a nearby lake.

Nice, clean trail with clean restroom facility. Saw 0 wildlife which was disappointing.

Not to bad of a trail, very relaxing and easy to hike. Downside to the trail was the aftermath of the wild fire, not much of a scenery.

My favorite place to stay at WDW is Fort Wilderness, it's a wonderful geteway from the hustle and bustle of the "World". The hike is an easy stroll throught the forest and you feel like your much farther from the crowds then you really are. Look for the lawn mower tree it's a local site.