Cady Way Trail

Cady Way Trail is a 12.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Orlando, FL that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and road biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

rails trails

Good walking trail through nice neighborhoods. Lots of bikes. Paved.

This is a nice walking/biking trail the goes through the area I live. If you are looking for a natural place to hike this would not be it. It does pass through some nice neighborhoods and is a good place for a brisk walk. Some areas are shaded but some are not so I imagine it could get warm in summer.

worst hike in Orlando that I have encountered. First of all the trail head is so hidden that GPS doesn't know where it is and wants you to park at Fashion square mall and walk up the street. Then when you do find the trail head well off Herndon ave. it is a bike path. if I were a biker and lived in this neighborhood it would be great but as a hiker it is simply a walk through residential and buisness districts. and the paved road is murder on the feet. Never again will I do this end of the trail. I might look for the east end and see if it is anywhere near something that looks like nature.

Total path is approximately 7.6 miles each way. Drinking fountains throughout the trail. Overall a lot of fun. Path also branches off into different areas. Will definitely do again.

Nice trail. Not busy at all when I took my son out. We had a great time.

All paved and a vary wide trail. Not bad for a bike ride but I must say I did get a little bored. I went for about 14 miles then decided to turn around to get back to my car by dark. Cady Way ended and then I got onto some other trail that was across the street. Overall a nice ride through the Orlando burbs. Happy trails!!

nice walk great scenery