Blackwater Heritage / Military Heritage Trail

Blackwater Heritage / Military Heritage Trail is a 19 mile out and back trail located near Milton, FL that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

rails trails

My baby and I strolled the path with ease in the stroller. It was enjoyable!

My Fiance and I rode this trail and it a was beautiful and peaceful ride. We ate at the hot dog hut on Stewart st after and the owner was so friendly. This is definitely a place to come back to.

One of my favorite places. I have been going there for years

surfing

I have biked this trail before and remembered how relatively flat it is with pretty views all good the way.
This time we sidewalk surfed this on our new longboards and had a blast! Great trail we'll be back!

Nice trail to ride that doesn't require biking up steep hills. It's perfect for people that just want a leisurely long trail. There are a few bridges that cross over small creeks. I have seen many snakes in the creeks and along the trail route so be on the lookout for dangerous wildlife. I have biked this trail at least 3 times and every time has been wonderful.

9 mile paved biking/walking/horseback riding trail. I love this trail! I rode nearly every weekend. It is well maintained and very safe for going it alone.