Balm Boyette Nature Preserve Trail

Balm Boyette Nature Preserve Trail is a 9.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Riverview, FL that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Mountain Bike trails primarily with over 25 miles of trails maintained by The Swamp club.

To many mosquitoes

I love riding here. I prefer to go during the week when there is less traffic.

Great few hour trail. Will be back to do it a again.

Really great trails

Great trail system! Love to ride here when it's not rainy season!!!

Great trail system! Can't wait to ride it again!

I ride this trail system about 3 times a week ,if you hit all the trails you can do about about 15-20 miles so I don't know where they get only 3.5 . The best trail all the way in back is Ridgline and is closed during the rainy summer but plenty of others out there that are great . Great place to train since there is plenty of flat double track and difficult trails for a good mix. Contact the local swamp club to go on a group ride tour around the park since it's a big place and easy to get lost.

Awesome trails - took the kids & they handled the green trails no problem. It's a 2 mile ride on a dirt road from parking lot to trails entrance. Go to swamp mountain bike club website for trail maps . Def do again !

This was a nice find during a business trip to the Tampa area. I was looking for a trail and AllTrails prompted me with this one, I wasn't disappointed, and at the time I went, near sunset on a weekday, there were very few others on the trails.

There are about 3 entries for the Balm-Boyetter natural area here. This series of trails offers dirt roads, miles of open scrub and swamp land as well as several single track mountain bike trails throughout the area. Good for trail running or hiking too. I saw 5 cyclists while I was there. Lots of room to get away out here.

Nice group of trails suitable for trail running, or better yet, mountain biking. No real hills, but lots of open space for riding or running.

test

so I loved the trAils. super fun. non paved which I prefer. carry an extra bottle of water and a copy of the map. I ran the mountain biking trails so its twisty very very pretty

One of the best trail systems in the area. Swamp really does a great job at maintaining the trails. Watch out for rattle snakes. I had two very close encounters

Looooved my first visit last month! Aftet coming back from Balm Boyette I fee like all my local trails, such as VK and Amelia are kids play (with exception of Markham of course). Man my wife loved it there too, the scenery, how the intermediates take you for a fast ride around the swamp. The Armadillos and Gators give the trail a nice touch of nature.

The entrance is long and not fun unless you take the first beginner single to your left, and even then, its still a b**ch to get to where the fun really begins, but you can use that as warm up I guess!

I think I didn't do all sections cause we were running out of time, but the most memorable one was the Big Drop lol! Stoked!!!!

Something for everyone! A great endurance ride. Spider Berm is a really fun trail!