Amelia Earhart Park Trail

Amelia Earhart Park Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hialeah, FL that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

bridge out

old growth

Amelia Earhart Park is a 8 mile trail located near Hialeah, Florida that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

A lot to do here. nice trails, playgrounds, water skiing , kayaking , picnic areas etc... . large park.

Challenging

Dogs are only allowed in the Bark Park. An enclosed area. Not allowed on trails. This seems to be a trend at South Florida parks. Very disappointing!!!

Good hills and nice drops.

So much fun!! I can't wait to go back.
We stuck to the easy trails and it flowed nicely.

This is the first park whereas I started on my mountain biking experience. It's a good place to start off for beginners.

Like riding a water slide, the flow is fast and fun. There aren't too many technical sections but lots of fun drops and climbs in the back.

Fun for beginner-advance biking, picnics by the lake, and spending time with family& pets(dog friendly).

Excellent place to go for a mountain bike ride, especially if you like a smoother and faster ride than some of the other parks in the area.

About my last review: I might have confused free entrance after 6 at Virginia Key instead, my bad! Lol, can't remember now if Amelia is also free after 6... Haven't been there in over a month :(

Great park for beginners and if you are already fast but want to become faster. Take no water no camelback and start lapping it until you faint!! Lol. Jk, do take some water always. I like Amelia cause its always packed and its a nice place to interact with other riders. The more you hit it the easier it gets if course, but its always fun. I can't give any of our local parks less than 5 stars because a lot of good ppl put lots of efforts in up keeping these trails and giving the rest of us the chance of having some genuine fun and good workouts! 5 stars!

Side note: the park has free admittance after 6pm ;-P

Great park! That are always adding parts! In February 2013 they added a crazy drop out of the rear of an 18 wheeler!!

Great trails and lots of fun. I just started Mtbing and this was everything I was looking for!!!

Very smooth trails that flow well. Pretty good park to start dirt and MB. I will name the trail as a cross country type of trail.

I did not have the opportunity to ride the black and red trails but should be very nice since the green and blue were super fun

Great Trails, from beginner to expert. This place has trails for everyone.
The mountain bike trails are located towards the back of Amelia Earhart Park.
This park has a ski lake and many amenities in addition to the mountain bike park.
Gets full on weekends but empty during the week.