Carousel Park Trail

Carousel Park Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wilmington, DE that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Just walked here yesterday for the first time. Hills give you a great workout! Beautiful scenery while walking too. Love that it's so dog friendly!

Almost all of it in the sun. The big loop around diverges when it gets close to Limestone Rd. with two arrows in two directions. If you're coming around the loop and the pool was on your left and the back of Dickinson was on your right, then hang a left where the signs split to take you down to the fountains which was near my start.

this is my home court so to speak. I trek around this park multiple times a week with my boxer. it never gets old, and the people you encounter, and even the dogs at the wide open nature surrounded dog park are quality. if you see me there, say hi!

My family and I packed our lunch and ate at the park's picnick tables. We toured the stable area where some of the Mounty horses were. Each horse stable has a note about the horse and if you catch someone there at the right time, they are happy to tell you more about their personalities.

The 217-acre parks main attraction is its equestrian center and pond. A nice place to take the kids for an outdoor walk around the pond to feed the ducks. There is a big grassy area for the Dog Park and wonderful paths with surprises here and there which make for great pictures!

The Wild West City architecture and Stage Coach are indeed a perfect spot for pictures.