Wadsworth Falls State Park Trail

Wadsworth Falls State Park Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rockfall, CT that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hike in the woods to the falls!!

Very fun. loved everything about it. many trails and great falls

Very easy WALK. Wouldn't call it a hike. There are a few areas that it's a little work in the walk but still not a hike.
There's beautiful waterfalls. Pretty covered bridge with water, beach area.
Nice family place. Friendly, peaceful atmosphere.

I gave this 3 stars due to the rude and disrespectful ghetto people we encountered. We just walked in to the falls from the parking lot. The people were pretty much doing EVERYTHING the signs say not to no alcohol, no garbage, no picnicking by the falls, no swimming, no dogs off leash etc. they basically had cases of beer, were climbing the slippery rocks to the falls, swimming in the water, throwing garbage everywhere, had tables set up, blaring music, smoking, dogs off the leash. DISGRACEFUL. I actually called the DEPA. i hate people that trash our state parks. hattttee. The falls are quite beautiful minus the trash and trailer trash.

Wonderful hike through the woods to the falls, which are amazing!! Right in our backyard.

The water fall is my favorite part of the hike... Over all it's a perfect hike

Went to the waterfalls and they were AMAZING.... Heavy flowing waters.

Have visited here for years with the dogs and kids. so many different trails to explore

Trail map was unclear. Many people I met never found the falls. If the falls I did find were the attraction, then not worth the trip.

I didn't try all the trails, but not very mountain bike friendly, I guess it depends on your bike (I have a cross-country hard tail)

Nice walk. Will go back again to see big falls.

not too bad

it was OK not too bad

good

Fantastic...Underrated on here!!!! It's refreshing and a strong flowing waterfall.