Tyler Mill Run Trail

Tyler Mill Run Trail is a 2.5 mile loop trail located near Wallingford, CT. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking.

Tyler Mill Run is a 4 mile loop trail located near Wallingford, Connecticut. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking.

it was very nice . I got a good workout!

Beautiful walk.

Well maintained

good hiking area

Beautiful trail! Great hike!

I added a trail map in the photos section because I can never seem to find it online. There are trail maps at the main entrance off of Northford Rd in Wallingford and at the Memorial Park. I have only been to these entrances and in the trails around that but there could be more map locations. Happy hiking/biking/running/walking!

We found Tyler Mill Run when we were looking for local geocaching. The geocaches were fine, but we were much happier finding the park and its wealth of trails! We've revisited many times since then- in all season, sometimes with our beagle buddy wriggley. There are some great views and wonderful wildlife all around because its a preserve as well. The trails are decently marked- for the most part but we wish that we could find a printed (or online!) trail map! Anyone know where we could find one?

Great set of trails, beautifully maintained and easily accessible. I am from out of town and had no problem finding my way to the various trail "heads.". Ran a couple of the trail sections first then hoped on the mountain bike and took it for a spin!

I love the rolling trails, lots of twists and turns, log rides, drops and climbs, single track riding that always leaves you wondering where a
I gonna end up, every trail leads to another adventure.
Ride threw slow and enjoy exploring or blast through and feel the excitement, watch for the warning sign on the tree that alerts you to the two jumps that are just a head, you can go around if you like but they are my favorite part along with the roller coaster like stretch just after them. Have fun, I'll see you on the trail!!

A couple of easy hiking trails... Better for mountain biking... Got to be careful in the winter because the land is used for hunting on specific days