Soapstone Mountain Trail

Soapstone Mountain Trail is a 2.4 mile loop trail located near Somers, Connecticut and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Great hike for snowshoeing not to rocky and a rewarding view once you reach the top!

Great trail and Well marked. Good for fall hiking.

Beautiful trails but there are some areas that are difficult to hike especially going up hill.

I got there and it was OK. I was expecting to hike up to the tower but found out that it was closed when I got there. Was not many sites to see but it was a quiet hike. I will most likely not be returning to this place

loved it initially, but yes the trail markings arent very clear and are worn down, got lost on the way back about 2 miles out and had to back track, just pay close attention and dont let your dog lead lol

Beautiful views, and a well maintained path going up! Definitely a beginners track. My dog loved it

Me & my friend took the white trail, straight up (legit) the mountain. When coming back down we decided to take a different path down. Markings were very confusing. A lot of the trail markings look worn down. We got lost twice trying to follow the path.

Trail map is unclear when actually hiking

Easy hike up to the tower, which is closed but that didn't stop anyone from going up it. We tried the loop afterwards but found the trails were poorly marked. Bring the all trails app to be sure not to get lost!