Nassahegon Forest Trails

Nassahegon Forest Trails is a 6.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Burlington, Connecticut that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

I went snowshoeing here this weekend. It was beautiful and peaceful. We became sidetracked once or twice and ended up off a trail but were able to find our way back ok.

I would definitely go again.

Close to Hartford, but very difficult to navigate. Trails aren't well marked. I found it to be a more challenging ride than expected because of all the rocks.

It was ok. There are a lot of trails around, most unmarked. Can be pretty confusing. The All Trails app though worked like a champ! Kept me on the trail i wanted to be on.

Awesome

Mountain Biked this trail tonight with my kiddos. It was awesome. Highly recommend it!

I have ridden trails all over New England, and these are some of the best mix around. It has a bit of everything, and lots and lots if trails to explore. Plan on spending a good chunk of time, and enjoy getting yourself lost.

Something for everyone, a little flat doubletrack, lots of technical rock gardens, some fast flowy stuff, and CC as well. I'm told there's about 90 miles of trail in here, of which I've explored maybe 30 miles of. I have a few favorites. Favorite access point is from Soccer fields on PunchBrook rd..