Huntington State Park White Blue and Green Loop Trail

Huntington State Park White Blue and Green Loop Trail is a 7.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Redding, Connecticut that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

live near so we hike these trails often. we park in the lower parking spot near Poverty Hollow rd. not many hikers use this entrance. Makes for a peaceful hike.

Well marked and defined bridle, and single tracks for trail running, mountain biking and hiking. This is my go to spot during the fall and when I want to work on my speed, or just get an easy run in.

super sexy

I absolutely loved this trail! It was so peaceful and not difficult at all! Great if you want to get in a good workout!

geocaching

No views that I could see but I liked the way this was set up where you could cut through to make the hike shorter at any time or continue

Extra wide trails make for lots of use by bikers and horses. The numerous narrow and unmarked trails are better.