Castle Craig and West Peak Trail

Castle Craig and West Peak Trail is a 4.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Berlin, Connecticut that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Did this with my two teenage kids. The view was lovely as well as the hike. We all thoroughly enjoyed it

Wonderful hike through the woods, moderate terrain increases. Wonderful hike to the halfway house, and then turn around and head up to Castle Craig. Amazing views!!

gorgeous views especially in autumn! all kinds of trails from well maintained and moderate to risking and fun cliff trails, we loved it all. Also great for a quick trip stop, very easy to drive to the summit/castle.

One area of uphill climbing on rocks but the rest is pretty moderate, love this trail, leads to castle, spectacular views almost all the way

Quick if you stick to the trails. Amazing view

I loved the view!

Nice

Great

Hike to top and back with my wife and my son 16 years old never hike before did 5 miles round trip tired but we made it great for exercise need to bring more water next time

One of my favorites! My girlfriend and I bring our dogs here often. The trails are pretty wide and such a beautiful view near the tower. There is a reservoir that also has some stunning views and Hubbard park has many events going on like Pet Fairs and daffodil festival