Village Road Trail

Village Road Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Avon, CO that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

skiing

lots of hiking and mt. biking trails,from beginner to advanced. beautiful area! very kid friendly!

We hiked from the base of the Gondola in Beaver Creek Village and took the Overlook trail. This trail is rated as moderate. The trail basically switchbacks up the ski runs through Aspen groves and some other thick forests. Very pretty, but is is a pretty steady incline, so be ready. Took us about 2 hrs to get to the top and we were sweating pretty good when we got there.

skiing

A bit flat for easier runs. my kids had to do a lot of walking. great scenery.

skiing

Beautiful a little over crowded but then again I went during a long weekend other than that no complaints. Wonderful ski resorts lots of powder snow great restaurants and bars.

skiing

I love Beaver Creek. I have skied it many times. It is right off the highway. There is a shuttle between Vail so you can make it your giant playground. There is plenty of terain for every ability.