Tunnel Drive Trail

Tunnel Drive Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Canon City, Colorado that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1.9 miles 518 feet Point to Point

cave

This was a great trail with stunning mountain and river views! Very easy and good for dogs, lots of trash receptacles for easy pick up. It's not very crowded and we were blown away by how beautiful the views were.

Loved this trail - steep at first then all flat, wide, sandy for 2 miles out and back. Great views of the Arkansas River below. Saw maybe ten people on a warm February afternoons. Go early to avoid the late afternoon shade cast by the mountains across the river.

beautiful trail. great beginners trail

It was a beautiful hike, not really rough.

This is a great trail. The incline at the beginning is a little intimidating, but levels off at the top and is a great level trail. I had my Kelty kids carrier, and 3 others ages 12, 9, and 6. We had a great time the kids loved it!

Tests your endurance! Beautiful views and very well kept. Lots of places to climb up as well.

This Trail was very scenic along the Arkansas River an though 3. tunnels

Nice walk. I enjoyed it. The scenery was great. Not too many people out.

Good run. Well maintained trail goes through 3 tunnels and across 2 bridges. Out almost 2 miles and back.

Nice trail...it's a 2 mile out and 2 mile back trail. Don't follow the google map directions on this app as it tried to take us up s private quarry road. Instead just follow it to tunnel drive and just stay on tunnel drive at the intersection.

It was a very nice family friendly hike, my two kids ages 9 and 12 just loved it.

Easy for kids and my dog enjoyed it. The views are amazing.

I love pooter

Nice, 2 mile, out and back hike. The first hill going up is a bit of a climb (especially with a stroller), but then it evens out, with some great views of the gorge. If you look carefully, and on the right day, you can see bighorn sheep.

I try and get this hike in 3 days a week; I love it.