Siamese Twins Loop Trail

Siamese Twins Loop Trail is a 0.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, CO that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

super easy and super beautiful!

my son loved this trail and he's only 3, I would definitely return here.

love the view!

Decent trail. Limited parking. Worth the hike. Nice views.

Beautiful scenery. just alot of people. go early.

Easy hike. Nice views and good for kids. Only 3 stars because i need something longer.

Great views

I hiked this trail with my sister on a very hot day. The rocks were fun to navigate, and there are some interesting large rock formations to check out. The trail also appears to be utilized by horseback riders on tours. Note: this trail does not have very much shade, so water and sunscreen are musts in summer.

Fun, easy trail, but very crowded. Too many people for my tastes. Watch for rattlers also.

Fun little trail, but when I went there were tons of people climbing all over rocks taking pictures. I guess just a touristy as other parts of GOGs

Fun trail especially for active boys. We had a lot of fun hiking the trail and then climbing the rocks.